Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bad hot days..

Life.. it's pretty dead for the time being.
I think i've just thrown away 25 marks for Leadership and management, because i had absolutely no idea about what i was writing... and i was merely wasting pen ink.

With OTD and HRM due on the very same day, i'm beginning to wonder how i'll be able to split myself into 2.

I've taken to denial and procrastinating pretty much recently, promptly forgetting to get work done. Running away always seems good, running to bed seems better.
At any mention of work, i become sleepy instanteously.

I've been looking forward to my semester end trips, and my incessant bouts of shopping. Purchased some stuff online, and i'm awaiting its arrival, which works out to be sometime near the end of exams, which suits me perfectly fine.

The weather is bad, it makes me lethargic, and it made boo sick.
Gah... i'm done with complaining. I need to motivate myself, to get done with my work fast. =(