Wednesday, March 28, 2007

inking thoughts

The last time i was packed with projects and on the verge of facing exams, i was contemplating a belly piercing. That was about a year ago. Zoe and i were talking about getting our bellies pierced, i and remember mugging out in the living room til dawn, camping at the day bed that boo painstakingly moved over to my place together with a Winston and this other guy tt wears fancy shoes (can't remember his name).
We later dropped that piercing idea when we were done with all that stress, and started sleeping/wasting our term breaks away.

Yep, that was a year ago. A year later...
faced in near situations of overwhelming deadlines and approaching exam dates, i'm contemplating getting a tattoo.

I'm beginning to notice a trend. When stressed up, i'll get the impulse to do something extreme? Luckily, i'm still pretty much in control and sane.

Rather, i lack the guts to carry through, afterall, a tattoo is a lifetime commitment, and i really hate commiting to anything that simply cannot be undone.
As for belly piercing, i kinda grossed myself out, mentally running through the process of piercing.

If i ever were to get myself inked, it would definitely be on my feet or my ankles.
Yes boo, you may laugh at my botched attempts on my dragonfly henna (self painted nevertherless), but yes, my feet.



Somewhat like Nicole Richie's foot - Her rosary tattoo, only that it's alittle too religiously linked, but still, I like it!

However, given the views of our conservative society, it would definitely be cringe friendly to whoever who sees it, especially mommy. She'll hit the roof, and never talk to me for 6 months or a lifetime.

Last i recall, back in the days where it was cool to have multiple earholes, mommy hit the roof over dinner when i told her about mine. But that was years ago, and wow! Dont you miss the joys of being sixteen again?

On second thoughts, maybe, i should try inking myself with a pen, just to see how she would react first.