Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sunnies and new house.


Taken in the morning

Taken at night.
See the difference in expression?


Da and i have been working in the morning, for the past 2 weeks.
It's tough i tell you. Waking up at 8, to get to work by 10am.
The hot weather, and harsh sunlight, gave us a horrible uneven tan.
I'm currently sporting unevenly brown shoulders, and horrible eye rings.

I'll leave for work looking extremely grumpy, while Da flopping over to sleep every chance she gets, and we'll travel =(
Sunnies happens to be a MUST HAVE, when we leave for work recently.

Took Zoe's sunnies to try, and i found myself looking alot like a blind girl , performing along the streets. I'm in the hunt for a nice squary looking sunnies, that doesnt look too square. Hahah dumb description, but sounds like i'm hard to please huh?
-
The boys came over to my place on Saturday, to accomplish Organization Theory project. There were 7 of us in total. It was such a sight, to see 7 Laptops placed side by side on my dining table - it was just too bad that we didnt take a picture.

I've finally submitted Organization Theory, and Human Resource Management project, where both happened to be due on the same day.. No doubt i was mentally and physically exhausted after i was done submitting the 2 projects.
Slept like a pig on Monday night...and went on sleeping over til Tuesday.
Life is considerably slacker for the time being, until Distribution Channel project beckons.
-

On the fun side,
Boo and i headed over to Ah Xue's place for a barbeque session over the weekends. The Strata, is conveniently located opposited United Square, Novena. Nice, but small estate. we then drooled over her new car - the Toyota MRS. New car, new home. I want that too!! Ahhhh this is the kind of life that i'll wanna lead, when i approach her age.I drooled alot over her sunken bath and rain shower.

The week before, Boo brought me over to Howie's place, which is also strategically located. The Nexus, along Bukit Timah Road, next to Maple Woods.

Suddenly, buying a place of your own seems to be the trend.
Therefore, it's time to work hard, save money and get myself a place of my own SOON!
hahaha...

Hair appointment and zouk beckons.
Will write more later.