Friday, April 06, 2007

Anger Management

I'm not in much mood to blog lately, so heck the abrupt writings that i've adopted recently. In anycase, a fair bit of weird things that i have been doing lately.

Monday
There's my recent boycotting of school food to start with, where i literally starved myself, simply because i felt that the effects of eating lousy food would be worst than suffering gastric.

Dumb it may sound, but my food strikes stopped promptly when hunger was waaaayyy too much for me to withstand. The strike started on a friday, and ended on a monday. Lousy.

Wednesday
I spotted someone carrying a multicolored Coach bag in school. It's not that i fancy the bag, but rather, i detest the bag carrier. It got me started on a bout of bad memories that are best deleted permanently.

What can i say from this fast encounter? Bad bag taste + bad dress sense - come on, if you have chunky thighs like an elephant, quit wearing the mini skirts and worst, paired with a baby doll top. It just makes you look chunkier. Not cute or girlish, like you've imagined yourself to be.

Meeting you in person just reminded me that my facial features aren't the flattest in the world.

Definitely a repulsive 1 minute encounter.
I'm actually sorry that i've got this in built radar for people i detest.
My eyes are really sharp, when detecting eyesores, and yet they fail me, on an everyday basis.

Thursday
It's been a long while since i last felt angry enough to slap/punch anyone, where the process made my blood pressure rised threefolds. Yet the rest of the group seemed less reactive in comparison.
I reflected on what happened, and it occurred to me that i should continuously work on my anger management alittle, especially when i am dealing with difficult people.

Being "volatile" doesn't necessary seem to be a good thing, but it's definitely something that i've always been learning to curb, since young - fighting with male cousins, especially Derek, was a weekly event back in those days.

Mom usually have to sit me in a corner and try to tell me all about not being so explosive. Through the years, i've learnt to exercise restriants over minicule matters, but definitely need polishing up on the bigger matters, such as Thursday.
*

I've been sleeping alot more lately, and i'm still feeling tired.
Restless, tired, and distracted.

Friday
Nursing a huge bump on my head.
Still hurts, and it hurts bad enough for me to make monkey faces for a good 5 minute.
Boo! Rubbing hurts alot.
The bump was an accidental self affliction - i was checking out for vegs in the lower compartment of the fridge, and wham! I bumped my head when i stood up. That stopped me from wanting supper for a while. *pouts*

I settled for cup noodles when Boo stopped by Esso.

I'll load happy pictures up soon, when i'm feeling less lousy.