Tuesday, April 24, 2007

the life of a textbook.

My life is filled with textbooks.
Every waking moment, is filled with module related reading.

From Human Resource Management, to Leadership and management and Distribution Channel.
It came to a point where HRM and LM seem to be overlapping. - Everything became a blur, to a point where looking at any textbook, sort of gave me a dejavu feeling, where just looking at the title of the paragraph, i am absolutely able to predict how the points would be elaborated. The content of both textbooks are similar, sprouting the exact same points. Gahhh everything is driving me nuts, nuts, nut!

With such short time to study, frustration occurs when i push myself to hit my personal unrealistic target. Frustrations are often met with little unrealistic mental holidays where i envision myself, in some other parts of the world, doing something random and extreme - like bungee jumping or bullying sharks somewhere. Anything, but opening my eyes to look at my black and white copy of cheap textbook.

I cannot wait to get my ass to Bali, and it had better be worth the wait.

On a lighter note, i have been comforting myself, by buying a whole load of clothes online. Bad news is, i haven't got any chance to wear them around. It is such waste, to keep them hanging around in the wardrobe.

Oh well, looking pretty would have to wait. I am looking like a panda.
and panda needs sleep now.

zzzZZzz.