Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Fucked.

What was supposed to be an entry of how i spent my day in JB, has now become a shitty entry of how a Malaysian asshole snatched my Handbag.

The fucking thing about the entire ordeal?
It was over in a flash. Wow!

I barely set my foot on the ground after crossing over to the other side of the road, and next thing i knew, my right hand hurt like hell, nearly got flung off balance, and a fucker on a motorbike is holding on to a bag that looks alot like mine ( Yeah, it WAS mine!)
All i had to utter in response, was "fucked!", and he was gone.

The fucker was on a motorbike ( you know the typical ones most malaysians use) , attacked from the back. He drove past me and yanked my bag that was slinged on my shoulders.

No, i was not complacent, and neither was i feeling cocky about being in Malaysia.
In fact, I was holding onto the handle of my bag, despite it slinging/sitting on my shoulders, because everyone warned me about how unsafe JB was.
So save me your "tsk tsk tsk, and i told you so", lest you get mugged by karma, for laughing.

Boo gave chased after the bike, in hope to get a license number plate/ grab my bag or something. He gave chased for quite a distance and came back.
But man running after a motorvehicle seems to be a furtile effort.
Yes my boyfriend is upset that he's unable to do anything to prevent it from happening.

What the hell was in my bag?
-
my Passport
Wallet containing:
NRIC
SGD $70
credit cards
SIM student card
RMIT student card
Examination slip that u have to provide when you enter the exam hall.
$200 shopping vouchers mostly from C.K. Tang and alittle for Takashimaya.

My nokia N70
Boo's Nokia 6170
My ipod Nano
Lver Cardigan
my Ralph pouch with makeup in it:

My newly bought face powder from Sasa
newly bought ZA mascara
a fiber wig mascara from Sasa
Etuisais eye concealer
Eyeliner
bodyshop eyeshawdow
bodyshop retractable blusher brush
Biotherm lippy
Clinique lippy
Red Earth lippy

-
I am upset at the loss of everything, but the bag.
The bag was a freebie from biotherm, and it did not mean much to me, but everything in it DID Matter to me.
You know how much everything cost, after adding up?
Let's see...

my Passport (how much is replacement fees?)
Wallet from Liz claiborne (a gift, no idea how much it cost)
NRIC ($60 for replacement?)
SGD $70
House key
Coach Key Ring $70 - 100
credit cards
SIM student card
RMIT student card
Examination slip that u have to provide when you enter the exam hall.
$200 shopping vouchers mostly from C.K. Tang and alittle for Takashimaya.
My nokia N70 i think its worth at least $200 if i trade it in
Boo's Nokia 6170 probably 150-200?
My ipod Nano retail priced at $298?
Lver Cardigan worth $60 plus
my Ralph pouch with makeup in it:
cosmetic in total about $80

Total: about $998 and it's excluding the cost of getting replacement passport and NRIC, new phones, and new ipod nano, so the total loss is still unestimated.

As for Me, a 5cm scratch under the wrist and a sore arm from the impact of getting my bag yanked from.
Traumatised and very, very sensitive to motorcycle coming from my back, and extremely emotional about the loss of my ipod, a gift from boo.
my black cardigan that can never be replaced and the lack of my face paint to get out of the house.
Possible security issues because boo is convinced that the bugger ( if he haven't already died frm choking from his food yet), has all the necessary details, to break into my house to steal my money. Therefore, i have to replace my house keys and door locks.

Having to go through mutiple police statement reports, getting my identification and bank documents replaced, to buy yet another new phone, and to live with it.

I hope that asshole dies soon! He deserves it.