Thursday, May 03, 2007

jaded

Ever gone through days where you feel that every aspect of your life is falling apart? Some sort of a rough patch?
Well, at least i do.
It seems as though as my world is falling apart, crumbling, somewhat like a smashed cookie.

I am not happy, and nothing seem to be able to bring about gaiety to my life.
I am not satisfied, depite all that shopping that i have done.
And i do not think my lack of enthusiasm in life has anything got to do with trauma or what i have experienced recently.
It is about my indifference and stale reactions to everything that ails me.

I'm feeling crappy over my replacement phone, but yet all that is available in the market seem equally unappealing to me.

I feel pressured into making a hasty decision whether to settle for an ipod and a crappy phone,
or go without an ipod and get a spanky phone.

Pushed into planning a schedule for the next day, when in truth - i dont have one, and dont feel like having one.

Yet when i do make a choice, it always falls short of expectations.
It's as if i'm never good enough, and i never will - no matter how hard i work at it.

A snail's a snail. Face it you, you can try to change the characteristics of a snail, but your pet snail is never going to be happy. Why choose a snail in the first place?

Right now, i'm just feeling weary.
perhaps i AM jaded, and i need a break.