Friday, May 25, 2007

See ya soon!


Yep! Finally my long awaited Holiday!
It's Bali time!! And i sure hope that everything will be smooth and fine.
No robberies, no disasters, no injuries, or any other bad stuff I hope!
I kept telling myself that i will be absolutely careful this time, and just for precautions, i made sure that my luggage bag is the yuckiest hand carry bag that is available in the house!

I promise that i will take lots of pictures, and will remember to upload the pictures up onto my blog, unlike my forgotten phuket pictures! Oopsie!



Just like what everyone else is doing, I have taken to my recently sprouted pair of green ears! Cute aren't they? Hahahha!
I decided that i wanted a pair of green ears pretty badly on Saturday night, and boo bought them for me while i was slaving my life away at Zouk on Sunday. *beaming smile*

We caught the korean movie 200 pound beauty, on Saturday night, and the girl is soooooo pretty! For that moment, i wished that i was as pretty as her! But end of the show, it was kind of disappointing to look at my own reflection in the mirror! Boo!


In preparation for Zouk's Flea market, Da and i packed lots of pre-loved clothes, and ended up doing lots of clothes swap between ourselves and Mich, before business started.

Our attempt at Zouk's Flea market last sunday was rather disastrous!
We were allocated a horrible lot, and had fixture problems and all.
But things turned out pretty acceptable towards the end.
Luckily Boo saved the day by getting us clothes rack and hangers! Muark! He's such a sweetie at times...

At the end of the day, I made a measely $52, after covering my share of rental, and spent $20 on a rocking horse necklace that i bought from Cheryl and Charmaine's store.
I also received a necklace ( i was eyeing at it the entire day) from my next store neighbours when they were packing up to leave! So sweet of them! They rawk! *grinz*

Zoe dropped by in the late evening, and we took a few pictures! Too bad non of her stuff went off the shelf, i'm sure she'll have wanted to clear some of her clothings too. Bah!

I left Zouk exhausted, and i promptly fell asleep on my journey back home, after my satisfying dinner at this japanese restaurant called Kado-man. The ramen was pretty good, accompanied by clear and unique tasting soup base.

We (Da, Mich, and i) are all looking forward to the Lime Flea market when i am back from my holiday, and hopefully business would be better than what i have earned from Zouk!