Monday, June 04, 2007

more picture updates



More picture updates from my Bali trip!
I guess i took too much pictures during the trip, as it is becoming quite a chore to compile and to come up with layouts to "prettify" them..all for the eye to feast (not that i have done a good job with the layouts..)

But if you ask me, i would say that the prettiest picture that i have taken in the entire trip would be the artistic ones that Boo took for me, with the picturesque sunset in background, done just the way i asked for... just my blacked out silhouette and the pretty sun behind me. Ha!!! (in case you're wondering which picture i am referring about, it would be the second picture in my previous entry.)

In case you didn't know, you can actually click on the pictures, to view an enlarged version of it.

Alrighty.. Enjoy!