Tuesday, July 03, 2007

back to school groaning.

Saturday night at St James


Sunday afternoon at the Chilli Crab festival doing Tiger promotions.
It was so hot and stuffy working at the Taka tentage at Civic plaza, i have no idea why i could even muster a smile. I ended the day walking off sticky, sweaty and smelly. Gross!

This is about all the self portraits anyone will be seeing of Daphne in Tiger's uniform for the time being. With school in the picture again, working has taken a back seat, and interestingly found myself reverting back to my old days of oversleeping, and being late for classes and all.
I swear my new time table is out to kill me - just thinking about my packed schedule, i can already feel my energy level draining drastically! *groans*


Went chilling out with Ben after work on Saturday at Balcony. And as usual, there's always plenty of excuse for a camera whore to take pictures. With my drink looking so pretty, it's such a waste not to take a picture with it *grinz*.
It was at this moment that Mr Ben decides that it would be such a waste to allow a W850i camera to capture my pretty jelly drink moment, so we just had to take a picture with the K800i camera. Hmpf! Phone Snob.

Ah well, i have to admit that his camera uses flash, while mine is merely uses light.
The difference to creating a good pictures. Meeehhh.

Meet my new extended family! Hahaha!
Oh well, i sure miss the holidays!