Saturday, June 30, 2007

last of my holiday.

This entire week was mostly consumed by work..
but work was not entirely work, as i did enjoy myself, and had fun. I did not really take much pictures, but definitely some to share. Pardon the lack of words in this entry,

Posing in my "picnic" like setting on Saturday to promote the Heineken Keg with Da at Giant Tampines. We were practically giving away free beer! Very amusing!.


Taken during our dinner break, we look kinda shag in the pictures, but cute nevertheless! We had swedish meatball from Ikea for dinner!

After changing out of our uniforms, before embarking on our long journey back to civilisation.
I swear Giant at Tampines is like a mini malaysia. The toilets stink, vaguely
"smelling like a hundred wet dogs" quote Da.

Met up with Zoe on Monday evening for a short shopping spree and a sumptous dinner ( if we ignored the unfresh clams served). While in the toilet after dinner, i decided to put my new phone into good use. Ahah! It involved taking candid shots of Zoe fixing her face. Definitely unglam! For my safety, i decided to crop away most of Zoe being unglam, and she ran away to hide in the stalls! Hahahah Finally, game enough to smile unwillingly into the mirror. Bah!
Such Fun!!



Tuesday was Salsa night at En motion, and i had fun dancing. Being too engrossed in all that dancing, i did not realise that my toe nail was violently splitted! Well someone must really have kicked me real hard on the toe i guess. A quick glance, and i merely believed that my french manicure was ruined! It was only when changing out of my dance shoes when i realised that i have a bloody toe! It's gross, horrible and bloody! It is definitely going to take me months to recover from the nail disfigurement. My poor toe!

Worked the last of Heineken bottle cap redemption promotion on Wednesday, and i am not too sorry that it is over. Not that the company i had was bad, or the work assigned was horrible, but it is really really hard for me to miss touching those smelly, stale beer and rusty bottle caps.

Was fooling around with Quack's aviator, before going to work on Thursday.
Aviator shades in black looks pretty cool! It sure beats the blue pair that i had, Dont you think so? The black pair creates a "manly" look for me. Ho ho ho! I guess by now, most of you would have realise that i have a slight obsession with sunglasses. *grins*


Saturday will be the last of my working in St James for Tiger, and it is also an unfortunate reminder to me that school is starting on Monday. I am indeed sorry that my holiday is nearly over, because working is definitely more enjoyable than attending school.
Left to right Karen, Myself, Sue Ann, and Adeline
The tiger girls, and the only Henessy Michelle
Ade and i
Karen and I
Pictures with compliements from http://www.tigerlive.com/
There was this machine that takes pictures of us, and places our pictures in various tigerlive background. Fun isn't it?


Bleah!


Hate the idea of living the mundane life of being a student again.. Where's the excitement?