Thursday, July 26, 2007

hair extensions and the kitty!

I finally got bored of my hair, and there is just about only so much i can do with short curly hair.
So i got myself hair extensions! Yep i actually bought myself some hair! It's relatively fun, and so far, has entertained me pretty much for the past few days, and definitely took up lots of my time into maintaining my locks!

Takes me more than 2 hours to dry my hair, quite an effort of combing - and it's been years since i last combed my hair, and an even bigger effort not to fuss around with my hair!
Hahaha!

But still i like it! No regrets! *grinz*
Hello Kitty!
I picked up a stray kitty in school, and played mommy for 2 days 1 night, before giving her back to her actual owner.
I'm sad to say byebye kitty, but i guess it is for the better. After all, she spent the entire night wailing and crying loudly, and it gave me quite a huge headache hearing her meow all night!

However, the little thing stole a corner of my heart away when she fell asleep on my lap! So sweet! I bet she snuck off with Quack's heart too, when she slept with her head on his palm when he came over to visit!

She's really cute when she stops wailing. I gave her a tummy rub, and a tummy tickle when she woke up in the morinng.

Definitely teared abit while walking home, after i gave her away. Mehh, my little crying kitty with those sad grey eyes. I hope she'll grow to be a fat happy kitty. No more crying!

psst! I watched the Simpsons today! Whee!!! ~spider pig, spider pig!