Thursday, July 12, 2007

many days after.

I was dreaming on the bus on my way home from school, and i actually forgot to get off the bus!
So i ended up travelling on and met Quacks for icecream instead! It was an accidental meet up!

Somehow, i was given a $10 Marina Square Voucher for participating in a short intensive survey with a roaming lady from TNS. It all happened, while i was waiting for quacks!
We had a waffle and a scoop of icecream each at Andersens. I had Macadamia while he decided on rum and raisins! Yummy!


I fooled around in the car with zhuzhu the pig, while Quacks was refueling at the petrol station. Pictures were taken after my weekly dose of Zouk last wednesday, and Judging from the pictures, i guess i was alittle hyper that night.


Many of Leonard's friends decided to marry themselves on the 7th of July.
It was a fun day, considering the fact that i was not planning to attend any of them in particular.

Managed to dig a dress, and doll up within 3 hour notice ( not bad for such short notice i think). We attended Mark + Rosie's solemnisation at Em Studio, Gallery Hotel at 7pm, then rushed over to Vincent + Wileen's wedding function at the Hilton at 830pm.

*beams*

Here you go, My little black dress, that i never quite found the chance to wear! Bought it during the GSS, and finally found the occassion to wear it! Not forgetting the free black and gold necklace that was given to me during the Zouk flea market, i think it matched pretty nicely. Subtle Glamness!
Da helped me put together this outfit, because i nearly went in a tizzy, from changing in and out of dresses, in search of a suitable one for the night! *cheers!*

We took loads of pictures for the Heineken Bourne Ultimatum event at Asia Pacific Brewery.
However, all the pictures were either in Sara's camera, or in polaroid form - save for this one and only full length of myself in the uniform.

I've finally stepped foot into APB, after so many year, and i saw the picture of Lyndith and I right smacked at the entrance of the office! It was definitely a horrible shot of me, and i screamed in disgust when i saw it. *pouts* They sure blew the picture to A1 size la! Crazy!
Cant quite decide if i should be thrilled to see my face smacked at the entrance of the brewery.

Finally, with too much time on hand to spare, I had my hair straightened.
Haven't quite decide if i like the straight demure look better, or the sassy wild child curls.


Til i've decided, let's just admire my pretty butterfly leather piece that i've hung onto my w850i!

Lalala!
It's thurday tomorrow! I'm going for a Mala Hot Pot dinner tomorrow! Yums!