Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SMU flea market

We've finally taken a picture of the pretty ribbons tied onto his car! Yay!!
I think they're still hanging onto the doorhandles of Boo's car. Hee.

The usual self obsession - this time round with my cap!

Oh! Da and i would be taking part in the SMU flea market this saturday (21st July) from 2-7pm

Do drop by if you're free ya? We're aiming to clear away as much preloved clothes, so some of them are going away for as cheap as 2bucks a piece (for the dingy looking ones) to 20bucks (for newer never worn before stuff).

Preview of what's available on my side on Saturday.
Randomly selected a few pieces that's on the top of the pile, because i refuse to fold them up again!

Lastly, a picture from my attempt in setting up a blogshop. I never quite gotten to sprucing up the site, to clear my clothes ~ requires too much effort and energy.

Oh well, here you go! Hope to see ya on Saturday! Tata!