Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A rather happy day!

It's been a relatively happy day for me.

1) My online stuff finally arrived! I so like them to bits!
I guess that i'll be happier, if the 1 random lime green top wasn't out of stock, but still we'll see how replacement goes *grinz*

Awaiting for another 3 more tops from various sources to arrive! Woo hoo!

2) Next, i finally purchased my own dance shoes!
It's glittery, strappy and gold! Definitely pretty, but shedding too much glitter around.
Da owns a same pair as me. Only difference? Her feet are smaller.

3) I am progressing in Salsa, and i am indeed glad. However, i might need to brush up on my social dance bit though, i tense up alot trying to anticipate what the lead does.

4) Im glad i cleared thing up and had a good talk. Let's all be optimistic, and i believe you'll be strong boy!

5) Cheers to the coming National day. Being happy made me patriotic!

-1) I'm sprouting an ulcer on the tip of my tongue, and a chewed left cheek.
Bah! - it's what mommy's call " being heaty" Gahhhh! I'm trying hard to rehydrate myself.

Meeeehhhh!