Wednesday, August 22, 2007

shopping list that never ends.

Shopping list
black floral lace
pink wedge
T sandals
black boots
black fishnet stockings (optional)
pretty tubes
Fake eyelashes X3

Aha! There i go again.
I bought a new phone strap. It's white and silver, and it matches pretty well with the phone and the wallet. Hahahah.

Yes i do know that the wallet and card has been in action pretty much recently, but i would like to think of it as justifiable spending.
I can possibly walk into Coach or Lowe or Gucci and splurge on a bag or wallet or something.
But i choose to spend my money over small matters - and i think people should respect the fact that brand consciousness DOESNT bother me a single bit at all. Hahahaha.
-
I have been feeling cold for the longest time, freezingly cold.
Yet to figure if it's my ailing body that's weak, or that the weather's been cold.
I freeze in any airconditioned places, and jackets or shawls do not seem to help anymore.
-
Dinner at Prego's was enjoyable, Mr Daniel.
I enjoyed the cream of mushroom soup the most, and not forgetting the tiramisu dessert.
However, i can't help but feel emotionally drained when conversations start going downhill.
I hope you understand the importance of my exploring new directions in life.
:)