Saturday, September 22, 2007

good bye hair.


Pictures from Brazil Churrascaria - The night we celebrated mommy's birthday.
We had a good spread of meat, meat, and more meat. I ate a good bit of roasted pineapples, and fried bananas. Yum. The hightlight of the night was to get the Pasadors - people who carve meats onto our plate to pose and take pictures with us. Yay!

I made myself a checked skirt! Yes I kid you not, i made that skirt from the scratch. a piece of fabric, then pleated them, and then into a skirt! I even have pictures of my skirt sitting on the ironing board, after arranging them into pleats alright! Hahahaha, and I think it's cute. I also think that my pleated skirt is a tad too long. Might shorten it alittle more, when it's out from the wash. *winkz*

Pardon the outfit - i tried on my skirt in my pajamas! That red stuff peeking out at the waist line belonged to the skull shorts and top tt Da got for me from BKK! They are cute!
Say good bye to long haired Daphne. My extended hair has served me well over the past 2 months. Because i have grown bored of managing the locks, and tired of sitting around for 2 hours to get them to dry, it's about time i bid them farewell.

I've gone from grunge princess, to act cute fringe girl, and back to the real Daphne again in a matter of 2 months. So how do i look like now? Ahahah. That's for you to ponder about, until i find the time and mood to post pictures of my short hair! Lalala!