Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rain at Dempsey Road.

To all my dear friends who were asking about the "3" (Rain) restaurant that i blogged about a few entries ago, the restaurant is actually located at


#01-16, Blk 11 Dempsey Road.

I'm no map goddess, so you'll probably have better luck studying the map yourself on street directory.
If my sources are right, the "village" where all the eateries are located at, should be called Tanglin Village, where other eateries such as Ben and Jerry's, Dome, Quarubar, Margarita's are located there as well. If my memory served me well, Quacks drove in from Minden Road somewhere near the country club that is opposite the Botanical gardens, and everything becomes a blur from there.

In short, it's near my place! Hurhurhurhur! But definitely not within walking limits. You'll probably end up killing yourself out of frustrations. Have fun there!



*Rain apparently have a fly problem that was disturbing Quacks, while i on the other hand, barely remembered the flies at all.

Have fun there!


Oh and my tagboard seems to be having a drug problem. Gah!