Friday, September 28, 2007

photoshopshop

Being overwhelmed by projects once again, i've gone on yet another huge photoshop spree, to keep my sanity. Yup, short of the fact that i have overshopped recently, and that there's really nothing much for me to purchase anymore, there's only pictures to fool around with.
So here we go!

Chopped hair! I kinda fancy this random shot of myself while walking home on Wednesday evening...

so i decided to toy with effects and these are my 2 favourites...
We have the cute version...where i could probably scream "I heart myself"

and the artsy version, where a blend of color and sepia to create a whimsical picture. Well, i bet you probably would not notice it, until i told you so. Hahahahha.
There was the usual camwhoring after i reached home... playing up the cutesy parts again..
ahahahaha...
and presents from Bangkok! Clockwise: There's phanta the pink fluffy elephant, Perfume from Lancome, the abstract kitty print tank top, braided black and white belt, the yellow double loop belt, pink shoe laces for my converse and lastly the lime green elephant print bag!
Thank you quacks for all that pressie! I love pressies!! *grinz*

Celebrated Zoe's birthday over a late lunch/tea on Monday at the Royal Copperhagen.
Girlie, you're getting old! Yay! Welcome to the club! Isnt it exciting to turn 24? You're just a year away from reaching your mid twenties! Whoppee!
While hunting for Zoe's pressie, i decided to get myself a little notebook.
It's so cute! However, despite the cover claiming itself to be a "bragbook", there's virtually nothing in its content that's worth bragging. Boo!
I need a life! And while i'm complaining about needing a life, i'd also like to have a nanny.
You know, someone to do my work for me, to yank me out of bed in the morning, choose my outfits, and dress me up. Hahahha. sounds like a slave.
Being Daphne isn't fun recently.
Too much projects on hand. *sulks*
I wanna go out and play! *whines*