Wednesday, October 03, 2007

goodbye projects for now!

Yes indeed, this is Warhol inspired. It's funny and it looks happy!
After much discussion, it has been decided that the pink filter makes me looks best, followed by orange, blue, than green. HAhaha it's amusing because green was supposed to be the original picture, before the tweaking of the picture composition. Goes to show that without the help of photoshop, I am indeed ugly! *sulks* Hahaha

Well, I am rather glad that projects are more or less over! With the exception of Thursday's submission, i'm as free as a bird! Whoopee!
Good Bye projects for now! I'll see you again next semester, and if all goes according to plans, i will be mobbed by a million projects next year! Definitely a laugh and cry dilema!

For the past week, i have been functioning as if i've lost my head.
Incident 1
It was my first time going over to Wenndi's house for project on Sunday.
Armed with her address, and my capable road directions, i promptly reached her estate, found the house, and rang the door bell.
Maid came and opened the gates, i made friends with "Chat" the shetland dog, walked into the house, only to discover that there was no Wenndi in that house.
Flabbergasted by my recent discovery, i walked out of the "house" and called Wenndi.
Oh well, apparently, miss smartie pants was standing on the right house number, but wrong lane. Urgh.
I did eventually find my way to the right house in a matter of minutes, but mommy sure had a good laugh, when i related my sillyness to her over dinner.

Incident 2
Heading over to school for Global Marketing's submission on Tuesday, i was tired, grumpy and sleepy. I shoved myself into the cab as usual, and made my way to school.
As the cab was turning into school, i decided to be efficient, and prepare fare payments early.

Alas! I could not seem to be able to locate the wallet!
Considering the fact that the rest of the bag contained items that were really trivial to pawn or be used as an exchange of sorts, or items that were valued way above the fares stated on the meter, the next logical move was to ring Pris up and shout for help!
My sugar mommy of the day promptly came to save me with Money! Hahaha

I think 2 silly incidents are enough for now. Tsktsktsk.
Weiping weiping, a.k.a our dear Pris was fooling around with my camera just some days ago.
I thought it'll be funny just to load this picture up.
We all have very intense and serious expressions, all except for the photographer who was taking a break from her stuff!
Well, being busy, i could not find time to clear up my mess in the room..
So my side of the room is littered with clothes, belts, undies and bags. It seems like mess is a natural occurance in my life, and i would like to think that it adds character to my room, but in anycase, the characteristics of the room is becoming alittle too overwhelming for my fancy.
However, the mess in the picture is cute, alright! Hahahaha.


Mr smelly bunny scrabbles is showing signs of a coat change again.
He's gonna turn ugly, make my noise itchy, the floors furry, but still be irritatingly adorable.
His nose is adorable! Ahhhhh!

Received pictures from Zoe. It was the remnants from her birthday tea session. I thought this picture look vaguely cute, so i've decided to post it up. Hahaha.

The open face sandwish that she ordered. It was shrimp and fish that was done in 2 ways, cant remember its actual name but a Royal Coppenhagen specialty.
Cod fish for me! It came with asparagus rolls and yummy mashed potatoes. Nice!

We forgot to take pictures of desserts. :( But generally speaking, food was acceptable.
-

Highlight of the week!
Ben finally passed me the white PSP! Yay!
I havent officially spent much time with my new toy, but i like it so far, and i think it'll get better.

Met Crix, Jasmin and Josephine for tea/dinner/supper on Sunday night, and it seemed to me that they're very much into the Nintendo DS. The girls each have a pink DS, while Crix's is a limited edition red. Am i missing out on something?
Hahaha, not that i am much of a gamer anyway.

Shopping and bumming here i commmmeeeee!

*in reality, it's the start of studying break. I shall attempt to be conscientious, and start on my studying routine soon. *sigh*