Sunday, October 07, 2007

bye snowglobe, hello christmans!


Going though random past entries of my blog, I realised that I have never officially written an entry to mark the departure of my snow globed world, while Quacks on the other hand, have probably wrote like a million and one entries about
Yes having left my pretty little snow flaked world for quite some time now, i have never really said this to Quacks: TYFLM.

I'm glad you've picked yourself up and moved on, no matter how hard it was, and i am also glad that you are still looking out for me, getting me out of trouble in little/huge ways that you can.
*smiles* i do appreciate our friendship alot. Yay!
-
On a lighter note, i have been told by a christmas enthusiast to start thinking about my christmas wish list! OMG! It's a little too early to start dreaming up on christmas presents, isn't it? Hahahaha.
Amusing.
-
I'm going to bed.
Feeling incoherent now. zzzZZzz.