Tuesday, October 09, 2007

of nails and Quacks support!

Met up with Ben for a good chat on Sunday, as i did not have the time to catch up with him the last time we met up. It was a good hangout place, and i would not exactly say that it's a quiet place, but the layout and surrounding was peaceful. Love the way the lamps are hung randomly, and i always have a penchance for that particular resort feeling kind of tree that is in the picture!
No idea what the exact name of the plant is called. But i always refer to it as my favourite resort tree! Now, if i have a nice plot of land to build a house, you will definitely see it in my garden!
Being bored, i decided to do up my nails. Took out my entire nail polish collection, all 68 bottles and laid them out nicely. Funny how i used to spend so much money on my nails. From Mac to Red Earth, and now i have settled for the cheaper ones from Faceshop. I used to be queen of nails back in design school, changing my "artwork" on a weekly basis to match my planned outfits. Well, all the way until the entire nail craze started locally, and manicure shops started sprouting up everywhere! That put me off fancy nails for the longest time, and i stuck to plain and simple French manicure, just to contrast the simplicity with the crazy nail art rage. I really like to go against the mass flow, if you haven't noticed.

Being in a crazy and bored mood, i'm gave myself a fuschia hot pink french manicure, with purple glitter tip. and random purple hand painted stars just for the witchy, funky effect. It's very extremely funky girly, if you ask me somwhat like bubble gum inspired. However, not everyone is able to stomach it. Gah.

Trying to fit everything into the shoe box, of which, i failed. i ended up filling up 2 shoe boxes - despite discarding away some old dried bottles.
Pictures of the little boots that i bought some days back! I wonder where i should wear them to?
Well i'll figure out an occassion for me to wear them out, as usual...
Now for the highlight of the night!
We have Quacks being one of the 25 men featured in the chinese "Nu you" magazine!
I'll guess it is somewhat like Cleo or Female's eligible bachelor in chinese!
I'm officially his external publicity campaign manager, while JZ, is incharge of the internal (office) publicity. Heeheehee!
I would like to think that it is rather fun being a campaign manager, only that i do not quite know what i am supposed to do exactly! But support me in my silly attempt in making a career out of this, as well as Quacks in the competition - coz half the guys featured in there aren't even good looking!

Therefore, go buy the October issue of Nu you, and vote for him alright?! Support Quacks!
because he looks so cute in here! *whistles*
In anycase, the finals will be held at The Arena at Clark Quay, on the 25th of October.
Yay!

If you buy and support him, i'll get him to autograph your copy just for kicks!! Hurry vote for contestant Number 13! Heeheehee!
Cheers!