Thursday, October 11, 2007

facial again.

I've been really disgusted at my complexion of late, since my return from Bali.
I've waited long enough for that crappy skin to tide over.
Too long!  Until it seems like crap skin is here to stay.

Therefore despite swearing off facials, I had to go down for one.
As usual, hurts like hell, teared like mad, and at some point.. wanted to punch the beautician for the inflicting so much pain.

Hahahaha

My experience today, reminded me alot of the last time I cleaned up my face.
You probably could read it here, and my face still hurts like hell!
Bruised to be exact.

Now i looked diseased, millions of red spots littered across the entire face!
I Do not intend to step out of home much for the next few day, and i think it would be a good excuse to force myself home, to study, instead of going out to play.

Skipped Zouk tonight, because of vanity.
But i am intending to salsa tomorrow night with just eyeliner and nothing else.
No powder, no primer, no make up base, NOTHING!
Just line the eyes to take the ugly attention away form the spotty skin.
Seems like i've turned into a blob of flab again, i need to dance more, because i feel FAT!

Went into " Kai" and fancied a sweetheart black satin top, with lace sleeve.
Tried it on, and i decided that the stuff in "Kai" aren't meant for fat people.

I'm neither fat nor skinny.
The chosen items could not fit me at all, I could not zip up the mini skirt, and had major difficulties zipping up the sweetheart satin top.
Seriously, for once I feel oversized and gigantic.

After all, what are the chances of Daphne, being unable to fit into the average clothing?
I'd say probablity is less that 10%!. But it happened just today!
Should buy 4D or something man.

Disgusted, Lao niang shall sew herself a similar top, once she's done with exams! Grrrr!