Thursday, December 06, 2007

Being thankful.

Hieeee! I'm back!
I did not feel quite up to blogging the past few days.
Being exceptionally busy with work, i could not muster the energy to look through the insane number of pictures i have taken.
Having just received pictures from Crix's camera just days ago, we have Daphne clamouring up a lorry during supper sessions post Zouk.
It should be DJ G.D. playing that night, where it got me started on the song "Mindcircus" all over again!

A more recent picture of us hanging out at Wala wala on Saturday. The UnXpected band was playing, and so happened we had a birthday celebration for one of their band members, so i had a taste of Breadtalk's strawberry cheesecake, and i must say that it tasted yummy. It wasnt quite as yummy to get cream smeared on my face though..

Random pictures taken for fun, out of sheer boredom.
More boredom, which explains for the photoshop.
More photoshop!

Feeling rather down these few days - between being overworked, facing sacarstic crappy customers, depressingly cold and clammy weather, lack of sleep, suspense of exam results, and the death of Pebbles, I've burst into tears quite a number of time, but luckily smiley lolly's around to cheer things up.

For all that have happened the past few days, i am thankful that i am cared for, be it lollies, or all the help and tips that i've had for exam revisions, the condolences expressed, and the words of encouragement spoken. After all, what doesnt kill me, only serves to make me a stronger person.

I've been busy preparing my wardrobe in anticipation for our coming Taiwan trip. Da and i spent an entire night going through our wardrobes, selecting and coordinating our outfits. I am looking forward to my trip!
Hoo!