Wednesday, January 02, 2008

of christmas 07 and new year 08 and taiwan!

A belated merry christmas and happy new year.
Having not been blogging for quite a while, posting an entry feels pretty rusty.

I had dinner with the family, then spent the last of 2007 chatting and reflecting my year with Ben. With so much whizzing by my life in 2007, i concluded that it has been relatively fruitful, but yet unfulfilling 07 for me. Zzzzz. (I'm still as lost and directionless as ever)
Meaning to say, what's planned were mostly left unaccomplished because of the lack of discipline and procrastinating on my part. Hahahhaha!

Typical of me, but tsk tsk..

With a whole new year ahead, i refuse to set resolutions for myself (mainly because i NEVER fulfill them), and i will just leave everything to "nature" for 2008.
But for one, i do hope to have better skin for 2008, and let's pray really hard that crappy skin and scars would go away together with the old year for good!

I woke up early to stuff myself with a Dim Sum brunch at Asia Grand/Grand Asia (pardon the failing memory with the name) with cousins. Yummy, but stuffingly full.

I spent my chrismtas french kissing hot babes at Traders hotel. And here's a preview of a sizzling one- Cae!!!

Christmas toast!
Babes unite!
Luis, Daphne and Zoe
Daphne and Saychuan - Look! I finished my wine all by myself for the first time!
Our sheer amazement at the size of Su Ann's .... *smirks*
Damian, Daphne, Su Ann and Ivy
Cae and i attempting to kiss!
Now my turn with Su ann.
-----
Being the way i am, i reckon that i'll have lost the interest to blog about anything, by the time the pictures gets to me - just like Taiwan (Da, for the last time, where are my Pictures?!), and so many other instances that i'm too lazy to point out. Hahahha.
So i might as well post up the random few that were taken with the olympus.

Here we go,
Day 2: Spoilt brats in action. Grumpy sleepyheads, because it's really early in the morning!!

Posing with a random rock that's supposed to resemble a head of a queen..
It's freaking cold and windy at Ye liu
Ye Liu - The Lee kids at the rock formation place.
Mom and dad viewing the scenery... looking at the state of their hairdo, tells you how crazy the wind is. Day 3: Bus ride, heading to some famous scenic Gorge.
Sneakers!
Goodbye world! - This is our random artistic shot at some tunnel place that vehicles are supposed to drive through while travelling along the mountain. Heeheehee.
Dad and his girls.
Day 4: Bus ride AGAIN!
My attempt in making a stupid face while munching on my sweet potato chip snack.
Some famous temple - with lots of stairs!
Posing for our stair climbing achievements!
Day5: Farm day, attempting a fish-the-balloons game!
With the cooperative horse Highlight of my farm trip! The cute mehmeh!
Meh meh who munches on anything decides to nibble on my cap after the picture!
My happy brother and the meh!
Bus journey entertainment - Flour face pinching! Monkey faces
Walking in unison.. is horribly difficult!
Walking on stilts is worst! I took the longest time to find my balance, and even managed to take 6 steps with it! Yay!
Over at some temple place again..
Boarding the ferry to tour the Sun and moon Lake.
Day 6: Vegetable farm My bro and the strawberry
The strawberry and i!
Tomatoes! The stolen loots! (nope the bus driver stole them and presented them as gifts to us! ahah!)
Muahahaha The Tomato monster!
Neyy, just kidding around with the tomato
Taipei 101: Colorful icecream cones! Nice!
Taipei 101 christmas decorations.

Listening intently at the Taipei Museum (Daddy really fancies taking candid shots this trip)
Day 7: Eating at Xi Men ding - guess what's in our bowls?
It's Ah Chung's mian xian! Hahahha