Monday, March 03, 2008

Of playthings and everything else!

Har-looooo!
I know it's been such a terribly long time since my last update..
I've been horribly busy, and i barely have the time to sit around at home much, or spend much time with my bed.

Anyway, meet Donut the new baby hamtaro!
Hurhurhur, Zoe delivered her (name attached) to my place, and I must say it was a great birthday surprise!
My brother seems pretty fond of Donut (and I suspect it had something to do with the resemblance that Donut bears to Dusty), that he actually offered Dusty's old Mansion, for Donut to live in.
I turned down his good offer, because the Mansion is horrible to maintain due to its sheer size!
For which the brother kindly offered to do the cleaning for Donut, and i only have one word to describe..... Amazing! *blinks eyes*

One hardly receives offers of such goodwill and initiative at home...and now Donut has it all!
Damn! I'd say that Donut's more like his new darling, than she is of mine (and she's mineee!!)
Hahahah! So well, Little Miss Donut is currently residing in the pink palace that Tiger lily and Pebbles was staying, because she's a girl, and the cage is Pink! Hurhurhur!
It make sense what!!


My next plaything would be the Viva Pinata toys from Burger King!
So cute right? I like them both, so i made Adi eat the kid's meal along with me, just so that i would get them both! yay! ( i secretly prefer the buck toothed alligator better!)

Meet Wobbles! She is black, cute, wears a pink felt flower headband, and comes from NY! Hahah. Wobbles came as a birthday present for Da, because that girl seem to have just about every other thing that i could think of getting - and Wobbles seem to make a cute present, and so Wobbles it shall be!
Wobbles arrived in a cute envelope, together with a whole load of stuff that i've ordered along as well.

Next! Would be our little attempt in taking a cool or nice looking group picture for the publicity picture of the Bailamos event held at DXO that we were scheduled to perform at.

It was a random shot that this passerby in school took for us, and... it's pretty good, considering the randomness, and cept for my very very fierce and dao face, it's quite cool!

Da even lent me her I ♥ Salsa tee for the shoot! Heh heh heh heh!




I'm sleepy. Will find time and energy to upload my birthday and bailamos performance pictures soon!