Tuesday, March 04, 2008

25 - a quarter of a century old

Oh yes, I have officially turned 25, and like how everyone else would like to remind me, I haev been hanging around earth, mainly Singapore for a quarter of a century.
That does sound ancient!

Somehow, celebrating my 25th birthday, nothing seems to change much, I didnt feel any older than I was the day before turning 24, so I reckon that it is No Big Deal at all, being OLD. Hahhaha (Well at least not now, i'll fret about age when i hit the BIG 30!)

Thank you for all the wishes, presents and cakes that i've received this year, for I am thankful to be remembered. *Big teary smile*

Cake number 1 was cut at Studio, after our weekly sunday training. I Shared the cake with Jug, whose birthday was just days before mine, and the cake caught me by surprise, because i was not expecting one! Being new in EnMotions, it was just erm, surprising?

Meet Chocolate cake number 2. Pretty isn't it?

Posing with mommy at home, the night before! (Pardon the home wear)
My attempt in taking mommy as hostage! Yikes!
Siblings! My brother is finally catching on with the height, and he is now as tall as i am! Good work, we hope to see you waaay taller than i am, on my next birthday ya?
Posing pretty with cake2!



Now meet Cake number 3, the very Chocolatey Birthday cake that i had on my actual birthday itself. *Big Grin* I was stuck at DXO doing a rehersal for the Bailamos event, and It was really sweet of them all to remember, and to get me a cake AND a very cute charm bracelet (from Audrey and John)!
The birthday girl with Audrey and charmaine (Adi was the camera man, and John was out taking a puff) - the rest couldnt make it for the rehersals - due to test, assignments and exams!
Goodbye cake! That's the last of cake that we would see, as it lay peacefully in our tummies. Yippee!

I'm missing of a good conclusion picture, which would be a consolidated picture of all the presents that i've received.
I'll try to post them up another day, when i find the time to put them all together for a grand picture!
However, i reckon that it might require some effort to get a good shot though... granted that most of the presents are pretty photogenic and doesnt move, with the exception of Donut, who isn't quite camera friendly (She's quite hyper and non cooperative when it comes to pictures).

Oh well, we will see!
I had a very happy 25th birthday. Yay!