Saturday, March 29, 2008

I dont think any living thing deserves this..

I was looking clearing through my emails, and stumbled upon this.



Pledge to go fur-free at PETA.org

I could not stop crying, while watching the video and typing this, and I think that all animal lovers would understand exactly how I would feel about this.
Fur might be pretty, but i'd think that it looks best on the animal, rather than humans, and definitely not at the EXPENSE of a life! I believe that all animals have their rights and this IS a violation to all living things - and i really cannot think of anything more inhumane than this.
Everyone should just ponder for a moment and think about how consumerism has led to such destructions, and for ANYONE to resort to ROBBING an animal of its skin just for money and beauty?!

Let's reverse roles alittle here, and imagine that you're the racoon dog watching yourself being MURDERED alive helpless, how would you like that?
MURDERED for the fact that you're PRETTY is NEVER a good reason, and so what if you have the money to pay for it, it just isnt fair.
We should really do something about this, thinking about these poor animals in china is making me heart broken.