Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bailamos and PAYM performance

Helloo! It's been a long time, and I am finally taking/enjoying my official break week, before starting on my "gruelling' study schedule. So while I am at it, i've managed to sort of clean up my room, rearrange my make up stuff, accessories, clean up my precious bags, and chuck out unwanted make up, bags and accessories, and stashed aside stuff that I might want to sell at my next flea market attempt.

I did promise pictures of the Bailamos event, and most of it can be found here, because the BenQ crashed on me, and my hard disk is currently slate clean.
*sulks*
So that's about ALL the pictures I have for the Bailamos event. (Adi has finally managed to get hold of the official video footage, and I might load it up here, once I get it! Our amateur attempt at performance! Hurhurhurhur!) I had such a horrible time surviving through my crazy project period, with my laptop crashing on me, and rebooting every time I blink my eyes.
Gah!
I shudder to think about how i managed through everything, with so much crappy stuff happening to me!

What's a good picture without the girls?!
left to right, Charmaine, Cherri, Audrey, Chen Mun, and Meeeee!



Mr Dance partner Aditya Deng xing xing! Hahahahha!

I killed him! Woots!

Group shot With Caroline and Patricia!
Group shot with Gary!
our rubbish pose
With Gary
What's my first official performance like without the sister?
Presenting to you DALENA! I received a nice pot of flower that she bought from ikea (as all the other florist were already closed by the time she remembered), and i'm glad she did not heed the cheapo advise that mommy gave - that is to grab a random stuffed toy from my bed to present to me after my performance -_-". Thank you for the countless support and pointers that you've given to me! Tee heehee

Apart from Bailamos, SIM En Sync also performed the improved chereo of Sambia for the PAYM (People's Association Youth Movement) Dinner and Dance, and we had a costume change! Woots! We earned ourselves a measely $50 bucks each, of which half of our "pay" went to club funds, and the remaining went to our celebratory dinner! Hahahaha

More pictures of the PAYM event can be found here.

This time round, we're all dressed up, as compared to our casual street wear!
The gentlemen
Our pseudo act cool pose - Adi and I
Ricky and I in some random pose - Might be tango or bachata inspired? *shrugs*
Our usual nonsense, Muahahhaha!

That's about all for now. I particularly enjoyed the PAYM chereo, and I do hope that we will be able to land ourselves the official footage of our performance. I would say that it's waay better than what we did for Bailamos!


That's all, i reckon that i should go back to my room packing.
*waves*