Monday, May 05, 2008

I want!

Now that exams are over! I'm having a whale of time doing all the nonsense ever!

I went mad after my papers, and i went shopping with Adi!
We went to get stuff for our secret project for a friend's birthday, and i bought present for another friend, and i bought myself a present, and i had a good sumptous dinner! Yay to freedom at last!

Anyway, i've found a few new cute gadgets to add to my wishlist! They are pretty, cute and EXPENSIVE!

Meet the mini cotton candy machine!
It requires no conventional sugar syrup...you could throw in a mentos and it'll churn out mentos flavoured cotton candy! So cute!
It's called an Ame De Wataame Custom Cotton Candy Maker! Retailed at USD 159 -_-"
So expensive just for a random sugar rush kick - and the only reason why i'll want it, is because i want to look at how a mentos, or fox candy or skittle or whatever hard sweet you can think of, will turn into a cotton candy. So fun!
Next would be something that I heart even more than the candy maker! It's a collaboration between Phillips and Swarovski and it's a heartshape pendant 1 gig USB flash drive! Soooo pretty!! Comes in 2 designs for the heart pendant, and i like the crystal one better than the fragmented embedded crystals design. I think it cost about 180USD. There is a few other designs such as a ring, lockets and many more...but i think the heart's the nicest! Meeehh!
The crystal comes in a few colors like silver as shown in the picture, and a light pink glazed crystal. Gahhh :D~






Now, why did i chance upon stuff like this, only after my birthday?
*sulks* But in anycase, i think it's insane to spend that amount of money on something so frivolously pretty.
Alright, wishlist aside, whooppee! I can sleep all i want now!