Friday, May 02, 2008

I am NOT a weakling

There are just days when even the toughest of the lot would crumble.
I'm not exactly a toughie, but i'm definitely no weakling, I am merely human afterall.
Forging on ahead solitarily seem so weary, as i ponder about the bleakness that i have to face.

I would very much like to burst into tears, wail out loud and snuggle in bed doing nothing at all but just sleep away, with no worries in the world to dwell and fret upon.
But shit, paper number 3/4 awaits me, as i race against time, a failing memory, and retarded brain.

Perhaps again, it's customary to breakdown every exams, just particularly laggy this time round.
What doesnt kill will only make me stronger.

As I sit around moping over a container of sweet potato dessert that mommy made.
Laced with salty tears, it's wweet, but alittle hazardous to ingest, comparable to ingesting a hard boiled egg yolk with no sauce or dressing.

I need Monday to scoot over a little quicker lest I collaspe.