Saturday, June 14, 2008

grumbles of an unemployed/shopaholic.

Now that i'm done with school, i get annoyed with all the job naggings that i get from various individuals.
Freaking irritating la!

Short of the fact that there might be a job that you think would be suitable for me or mayb i might have an inkling of an interest, it's wise just to leave me out of the crappy nagging, for i am a big believer of getting a job that i enjoy or like, rather than to get a job for the sake of getting a job, and just so that i'll be able ot chuck a name card at people's face. WTF!

and for christ sake, a job is a personal thing, so quit sticking your face into my personal life!

However, i do appreciate the well wishers who've been more than encouraging, giving me leads on jobs that i might find fulfilling in life.. Thank you. Muah!
*
I've been working my ass off this week, and i'd say that i haven't really gotten much of a life, nor time to meet up with anyone in particular, but it sure beats being bored to death! In fact, i miss the days when i get to slack, bum around and sew a piece of something up! :D

Working at Harry's got me started on the song Constant Cravings by K.D Lang.
The band there sang it, and next thing you know, i kept humming it everywhere i go.
The last time i did such persistent humming would be Mindcircus by Way out West after i was done with a Zouk event by some Guest DJ.
I think it's time that i lay my hands on the song... tsk tsk tsk.
*
It's the Great Singapore Sale and the loots for grabs are lacklustre! I cannot understand how anyone can be remotely excited about the sale, because it's yawningly (if there's even such a word) boring. What ought to be bought has already been bought, so what is there to look forward to during the sale?

Firstly, half the time, things that i lust for at the sale only comes in insanely large sizes, of which only the bigger sized girls can whoop with joy seriously. By bigger size, i'm referring to not only the L and XL but shoe sizes as well?

But must definitely stress the fact that i am thankful for being the average sized girl, and i am merely whining for the sake of whining, and i'd better be able to find a damn good way to earn more money to pay for all that full price shopping that i highly covet.

Secondly how many of the same dress shape can a girl bring herself to buy? Take the baby doll and trapeze dress for example, It's driving me insane with their variety of colorblocks, eyelets, and ugly prints, the whole of Bugis village and Far East is ridding them by pricing them for less than $10 a piece! Hahaha about time they cleared those away anyway.

Those high waist pants and skirts are next. Not that they are ugly but the smockings added behind to create a good fit is appalling! Somehow smockings is added into just about every thing, and somehow makes the outfit look damn cheap. Gah! All that countless dress that look so promising in the front, ends up disappointing me at the back! Which reminds me alot about human as well! Hahahah!

I think i should just leave the grumbling to another day and use the time to do something more constructive, and I think i might sew myself a belt today!
Lala!