Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mahogany brown and sashimi

Apart from working my ass off, i have also been busy making the most out of my spare time (not much actually)! There's movies, food, food, and more food, and pool sessions and dance sessions... *yawn*
Picture updates of my whatever ventures..
A random shot of Quacks and i some time back before heading out... think we were going to catch Narnia~ Prince Caspian. Meet the new super model posing for a lippy shot!
Hahahha! Here we have Quacks posing gamely, after testing out my newly bought lipgloss!
Hurhurhur! Nice!
Next in line would be my new obsession - the sashimi phrase that i'm currently into.
Kept lugging Adi for various sashimi feast.
Looking at that picture platter is making me salivate!
Well we went for this japanese buffet that is located somewhere near studio, and my, my! I love fishes, and we ate at least 3 of that platter, along with a huge pot of Shabu Shabu, and many whatnots like the normal chawanmushi, california handrolls, agedashi tofu etc... but the hightlight of the meal was really the Sashimi la!

Sashimi again! This came along with my Sukiyaki Set that i ordered.
Japanese restaurant #2! This one's just right smack at the ground floor of Union/Amara Shopping center. I took a bite at the pretty daisy looking chrysanthemum and it's bitter! Urgh!
Pretty things never taste good?

That's about all the exciting food that i've ventured with Adi for now... and Quacks was supposed to accompany me to En. Must announce here, so that he'll remember to bring me there soon! *salivates more*
*

Was working at Clark Quay on Saturday night, and i decided to stop by Nectarie after work to get myself breakfast for Sunday morning, since i had to wake up early to attend dance training at 10am, i should make my day a happy one!

Guess what i bought for breakfast?
Say Hello to my little pretty square of Caramelised Banana Cake! The cake sat in my tummy and made me happy for the entire morning, while i danced away!

Sunday was definitely one of the most gruelling day i've ever lived through for the past 25years! 10am - 5pm worth of dancing, in preparation for the coming Clap! Performance! I swear my hands and legs turned into jelly!

After training, a handful of us decided to drop by the Botanical Gardens to watch the Tango Concert that John, Lynn, and Zie performed in!
Making my way in and out of the place was such hard work, as garden navigation is leg power heavy, as we have to walk up winding paths and roads. Luckily the performance was good! Way to go!!! Leaving the place was the worst as Adi, Ricky, Audrey and i walked out from #51 Nassim Hill, and emerged from #1 Nassim Hill 15 mins later. It took me 2 Timeout Chocolate bars to keep up with the walking, coz i was on the verge of collapsing from the lack of sugar/carbohydrates!

If i ever have the money, i'll buy myself an apartment at #3 Nassim Hill, this little establishment called Jade. It's the closest to civilisation, and the place has got pretty window shutters, and the peace that i like without being too far away from town! yippers!

I was ravenous by the time i sat down to eat my dinner!
Thinking of all that walking, makes me shudder!
*
Looking at this picture, my hair made me look like a dirty little monkey! Disheveled and unkempt hair! My root color was starkingly obvious against my old caramel blonde highlights, it grew by at least 3 inches la! No good! Meet my new haircut and color! Gabriel gave me bangs and Mahogany brown! Wanted to be a brunette, but brown with a yellow tinge never looks good on me, as it does not really flatter asian skin. :( So warm brown it shall be :D
And before i end off, here's my little pix!e darling! Still cute and dainty like always! Woots!
Byebye for now!