Saturday, July 12, 2008

Clap! Performance at Far East

Last Friday's performance for Street Clap! At Far East Plaza turns out to be pretty fun! I actually spent more time dressing up than performing, and this time, i had evil eyes! The fiercest of the lot - i'd say (what to do.... my eye's the smallest amongst the 3 of us.. hurhurhur)
I made the most mistakes during the performance, and i guess as usual, i could have been alot better :D But definitely a good experience!
Here we go, pictures, pictures! Group shot of us, the girls looking glam as usual, and the guys *haiz* looking anything but glam.

John and I - our first time performing together as partners.. My strange jump, i was supposed to fly.... but alas, i thought he wanted me to jump! But looks kinda cool eh? This shot looks a little weird here, but that was exactly what John wanted me to do, only to kick higher...and the camera wasn't quick enough to capture me in a better jump pose, so you would really have to view the performance to kinda understand what i'm trying to do here... What's a performance without audience right? I'm pleased to know that many people who matter turned up! For starters, there's Mommy who turned up with the little brother, and my sister who turned up with Mark !
I was so excited about the performance that i forgot to take a picture with my family la! :( . Family aside, there's also Mr Wibowo, a.k.a Aditya....
He was my official videographer for the performance.. Gary.. Of course he has to be here la! What's our performance going to be like, without Gary the instructor, chereographer, the monster who made us repeat over and over and over again during practise, the guy who made the performance happened!
So we have Mr Macho who's attempting to act cool/throw a punch at a very pleased Daphne..
Lynn! She's helped to point out all the silly mistakes that i make during our trainings together.. :D and all the others from the En Motion that made it there, like Jaymz, who also contributed his camera and took a video of our performance,
Sally, who gave us a lift from studio to Far East!
Eddie, who helped and gave pointers to us pre performance, and there's also Charmaine with her boyfriend, and another lynn, thank you for dropping by!
Im more than thrilled to see everyone there! Thank you! Muah!!

Performance may be over in a matter of minutes, but i brought home a huge lump of bruise as a sourvenir, a hug bruise behind my left calf! Can you see it? I think i must have kicked myself really hard in the calf during practise when we were attempting the stunt! You can even see the scratch mark that my heel left. It hurts!!! Meeeh! It's slowly fading away though..
I sneaked 3 cute clappers that clap! They were giving them out during the performance, so i helped myself to the clappers?!
I spent most of the time playing with the clappers at the back stage, and it kinda drove everyone nuts from it. Hee, I'll like to blame it on the adrenaline rush..but there's a few people who'll like to rebut my adrenaline excuse...
but who cares? *smirks*