Wednesday, July 30, 2008

good crabs chips tooth

Here i am, sitting around, hoping that blogging would be the activity that would cause the least damage onto my freshly painted nails, because I've already ruined my right ring finger from my trip to the toilet :(

I once asked Audrey what's the secret to keeping ur freshly painted nails safe while waiting for it to dry...and her answer to me was "sit still lo".
Wha! I just cannot sit still and do nothing!

I'm like a super fidgety girl la, everyone can probably vouch for that!
Gah!

And my left eye's been undergoing some very persistent twitching at the lower bit since i woke up on Monday, and it is already wednesday! Grrr! and im not superstitious - i refuse to believe that anyone's going to die.
*

Now that bathroom renovation is 90% completed, I spent tuesday accompaning mom to Ikea to get bathroom accessories, and i'd say that the loot we brought home wasn't too bad!

The ikea trip inspired me to clean up and beautify the house alittle, and i went about to do some paint touch up for the bathroom ceiling that looks like it's abt like it's rotting - the aftermath of a malfunctioning leaking heater that made me fear for my life everytime i take a shower. Well that got replaced during our recent bathroom renovation, so now i shower in peace!

I also hung up my new shower curtain, because the old one didnt survive the renovation, and went on to clean up all the dust bunnies that miraculously gathered at the corner of my room. Reorganising the shelves and my bags, i now realise that i've forgotten quite a bit of my precious bags that i used to bring around in the past! :D
*
Was messing around in my room (well so much for packing up) and i was called out for supper!
ZS was whining over the phone about how he hasnt seen me for the longest time, and so.... they (Zoe and ZS) made Kenrick come pick me up for supper.
It's been so long that i last saw ZS and Kenrick, that i almost forgot how funny ZS's wisecracks can be.

We laughed our way over to Uncle Leong's coffee shop for crabs at Ang Mo Kio, and i tell you, the crabs are totally TO DIE FOR la! I was consuming the butter sauce by the spoonful, and that got Kenrick and Jared pretty amused. Aside from the butter crabs, the Crab beehoon soup and their famous fried tofu tasted decently delicious too, cept that the favourite dish of the night would be that butter sauce that i kept slurping!
Everyone kept asking me if i wanted to take a last mouthful of butter sauce before we leave, or if i'd like to bring the entire plate home to lick it clean. -_-"
But yes, i like it THAT much. hurhurhuruhr.

In the car, Jared suddenly became very very very quiet, and suddenly declared that he think he's chipped his front tooth! Everyone turned over to stare at his teeth, and OMG! It's tragic and yet sooooo funny! A corner of his front tooth is gone!

Everyone started laughing in the car, and Zoe was like asking ZS and i, if we have any dentist to recommend to Jared. Tragic tragic.

Well i think the crabs are to die for because they are soooooooo good, and meeting Jared for the first time, he chipped his tooth over crabs, i'd say that good crabs chips the tooth!
Hazardous good food!
*
I think it's been more than a good whole 5 mins, my nails are unscathed, except for the few holes caused by the impact of the keyboards.
I think i'm fated not to have beautiful nails la :(