Thursday, July 31, 2008

Crash, Wham, i'm up!

Life's amusing no matter how routined my days can turn out to be.
I was rudely woken up by a loud crash today!
Apparently mom was nice to unknot the curtain, so that the sun wouldnt get into my eyes!
The newly unleashed curtain took a wild swing along with the wind and wham!
My fan fell to the floor, my stack of post-its scattered on the floor, and my ipod nano box missing! I had to crawl up from bed and put everything back into place, run downstairs to look for my nano box (warranty and installation cds are in it), and the box is still missing after making 2 trips down for a search! How can?!
Can the wind really hurl the box so far until it's out of the estate?

Well that's certainly a new way of waking up to... a new day, isn't it?

Anyway, with Da back from New York, im kinda glad that there's someone that i could talk to to maintain my sanity.
The last few weeks was insane la!
With Da and Adi both away about the same time, my anchor support group was gone!
Quacks and Ben were really busy with their life, a.k.a Work, so they claim, and it was just me, the mother and the toilet contractors and alot of Zoe, daniel and Cae (thank god!).
Life is soooooooo bad man! I lost count of the number of time i could have broke into tears just out of sheer frustration caused by boredom and mother tension!

Thing is, Da's back with loads of shopping, and i've got cute skeleton rubber wraps for my keys, thongs, cute jumpers and cosmetic from NY!
And she also said that i shouldn't have wimped out on getting that new earhole. Bummer!

Adi's due back on the 4th! Yippers!
I'm sooooo looking forward to my Airflown Babi Guling from Bali, and all that other bonus stuff that he's is gonna bring back compliments from P&G! Hurhurhur!
I'm actually looking forward to bitching more than anything else, and just based on the number of sms alone that i've sent to him today... i think Mr Wibowo is gonna cry when his phone bill comes along! - what to do, that's the price of being my Best Bitching Friend.
I am an expensive friend la.
Besides he's like the rare few who takes all my complaints really seriously, even if it's just a misplaced strand of hair. Hahahahha.
*
Seriously, everyone's taken their chance to travel but me.
Da went to LA, then Desaru and now New York and back,
Adi in Bali/Jakarta,
Zoe's left for Hong Kong this morning,
Crix, Alan Rachel and Marieann left and came back from Bali already, and even the ever busy Quacks had a short trip to Bintan loh!
What about poor me??

No one's free or got enough spare cash to go with me. Gah!
Not forgetting how picky i can be when it comes to company.