Saturday, July 12, 2008

picture updates july 2008

Since i'm quite in the mood to upload and update pictures, here's another few million pictures of myself! *yawn* so bear with me la! *cackles with laughter*
Long Time ago...1st July
Here we go, Daphne with Grey Fedora hat during orientation.
I was helping to mend the Salsa club's booth, and secretly i was there because i soooooo badly wanted to camwhore with the grey felted fedora (Yah right!). I was actually in school for 2 good reasons, first would be to get people to sign up for salsa classes, and secondly to get my very colorful testimonial filled up and verified by the student care services, so that my resume will look nice when i actually go for interview?

Tuesday
I went to get my hair bling-ed! If you could spot the measely tinsel strands on the right side of my hair! I went around telling everyone that i have hair that is as pretty as "My Little Pony's" tail! Hurhurhuhur! One of my very bimbotic moment i guess!
Well, figure out that i'll hardly have any chance to play with my hair anymore, now that i'm no longer a student...so bimbotic moment or not, i savour my hair freedom!
can't quite tell that i have tinsels on eh?
Wednesday
Mambo at Zouk, the day where apparently the mambo fanatics battled out at a competition to clinch the title of mambo king/queen. Thankfully, i missed out on that bit by the time i reach Zouk. Since it was retro night, i thought that my purple toga with sparkly stars seem like it was really appropriate!

I cannot remember when was the last time i dropped by Mambo, and i'd like to blame it on the weekly dance trainings on Wednesday nights. It's after all so much easier to just skip mambo and abandon the wednesday friends and head home, as I simply couldnt muster the energy to dress up for clubs after a gruelling session of dance practise!

Well apparently someone's gotten himself a new Canon camera, and decided to try out the functions of the camera over supper .... so here we go, Daphne as the guinea pig for effect "vivid red "
That's right, the red of the red welcome carpet seem so much more happening than the standing subject la! *frowns* Determined to show off more effect, we have a posed giggling daphne, and there was supposed to be a sepia mode picture, but i dont know why crix didnt sent it to me. :S
There's my candid talking side profile, where i think i was chatting with either Rachel or Marie ann... and in this picture, i really just want to show off my tinsel strands!
Can you spot them?
Thursday

I was Batman's sidekick for the night, while Robin takes a breather from his sidekick job.
Hahaha!
In truth, it's work work at Clark Quay - where the launch party for the Martini Festival organised by the Martini Inner City was held. 21 days worth of martini related events held in Singapore.
I was representing Bacardi, and therefore the shapeless Bat logo dress.
I never knew there were THAT many Martinis available. My very limited martini dictionary consists only of Lychee martini, Chocolate martini, Tiramisu Martini and those that comes with the yucky olives! Urgh.
Kat took this picture of me, while i was taking a break.
Funny enough, i saw quite a number of people that i've met from work. Amazing that Singapore is really THAT small.

Friday
I miraculously arrived for work earlier than expected. Since i had waaay too much time to spare, might as well take some pictures with this new uniform! Want to make a guess what uniform i'm wearing?! Tee heeee hee..
The colors alone are a dead giveaway!
It's Heineken! Uniform is Air stewardess inspired, but i feel more like a present sitting under the christmas tree. With that huge bow on my neck, how could i not feel like a present?!
But still, it's cute! i've always enjoyed wearing Heineken's uniform, and at least it is different from the draught keg promotion uniforms that Da and i have worn to death!

That's all for now! hope no one got blinded from this narcissistic entry of mine.
xoxo!



psst! I'm sisterless for the next 3 weeks! Da has officially migrated over to New York for SMU's Business Studies trip. Yay! a room to myself for 3 whole weeks!
That, and i also need suggestions of what i could get her to buy for me from NY!