Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blinged HTC touch and silly prac pictures

There you go! a short picture update!
Pictures of the En Motion girls during one of our sunday dance trainings, when we girls were trying to split sideways.
Somehow Edward thought it made a good picture moment! Cute right?
It's kinda sad though, as I am no longer as flexible as i used to be! *sobs*
Gone were the days i could stand by the barre and hold my legs straight next to my head!
I can barely hold my legs slightly higher than 90 degrees now!
Boo hoo! I am indeed getting old, despite how i'd like to think that i'm still mentally young!
*i think Gary's trying to do his popping and locking motions while looking into the mirror!
Next, we have my still rather new HTC touch! I blinged it up, and it now has a pretty black crystal lightning! *big grin* This picture made it look as if it is a real lightning! (Yes, in case you are wondering, i painstakingly stuck everyone of the crystals onto the phone! )
Now if only the flash reflection is positioned right at the end of the lightning, instead of the middle, so that it would create the illusion of the HTC logo being struck by lightning!
Ahhh well, i guess it's just me and my usual imagination! Heee!