Sunday, July 27, 2008

Prom night the movie - a hilarious horror.

Today's probably one of the most hilarious horror movie that i've sat through.
Met Cae, Dan and Zoe after my event for Guinness 9ball, for dinner, coffee/tea, drinks and movie.

So happened that Cae's caught most of the movies, leaving us with only 3 movie choice - P2, Wedding daze and Prom night. We were deciding on the movie choice of Wedding daze and prom night (based on how it sounds, with no freaking clue what each movie is about )at the queue, when Zoe had to be on the phone with Benny, and Stupid Benny just had to highly recommend Prom night to us, telling us that Prom night's a mix of comedy and romance. Awesome!

While i was cheering for wedding daze, we eventually settled for Prom night.
I swear my heart sank when i walked past the prom night advertorial prop - a cardboard cupboard hiding a knife. Sigh doesnt quite seem like the "mix of comedy and romance" that Benny talked about leh. *eyebrows*

Seriously la, i hate to watch cheap thrill movies with minimal story line that is constantly punctuated with cheap suspense. Entire show left Zoe and i huddling in a sad corner shrieking and hiding behind a shawl for comfort. My goodness! Cae and Daniel had a good time watching us instead of the show. Thinking about it again, just caused a series of uncontrollable laughter from me. It is so funnny, because through out the show, i kept turning over to Zoe and said "Kanasai" (meaning "like shit" in dialect), peppering with "stupid benny", and "argggghh!"

While Zoe kept swearing that she'll have a heart attack soon.
I cant decide which is scarier, us grabbing each other when in suspense, or the suspense of the movie, with me constantly muttering stuff like "if i were the lady, i would be wiser and not enter the room to get myself killed". Well i am wimpy when it comes to muder and gory movies.

We were really noisy throughout the movie, and I broke into bouts of uncontrollable laughter the moment the movie ended. I just couldnt help myself. Hahahhahaha.
I laughed myself to the restroom, and Zoe called Benny up to scream at him. She was in a half crying, half angry voice when talking to him. Tonight's just so funny for me.

Cae and Daniel kept scaring Zoe about someone lurking around after she's done washing her face. OMG, you should so see her expression and the way she kept cursing and swearing.

I'm so tired from all the working, laughing and catching up.
Bed time soon, and shall upload the pictures from Guinness 9ball event soon!
Night!