Saturday, July 26, 2008

relaunching my earhole

On a whim and fancy, i nearly gotten myself new ear holes!
Then 2 minutes later, i decided that i was alittle too old for silly thrills like this.
Besides i've always been quite a wimp when it comes to pain, needles and blood, and this time round, we're talking about the bony parts of my ear...
i've decided to squirrel out of it.
The shop fella and zoe kept egging me on.
Sigh i do have rather enthusiatic people surrounding me!

Well well, i'm nursing a ear wound nonetheless, as free piercing services came along with those surgical steel heartshape studs that i've selected (its after all the only ones that doesnt cause my skin to react), so i thought to myself, why not get that half closed earhole of mine fixed up?
After all, the only reason why it became half closed was because silver earrings were making me itch, and it's too symbolic to let it close up. Gah.

But we'll leave the granny stories for another day, ya?