Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cute wednesday and Doggles!

A new pet grooming shop sprang up at my place!
Momsy came back from her dance lessons and told me about 2 cute little doggles being groomed in the new shop. Being pesky and nosy, the bro and i ventured downstairs to take a peek!
Hurhurhur!
Im shy to venture into the shop to play with the dogs, and i've seen cuter dogs around.
*
Aha! Was helping Jackson to check stuff on the school portal and i discovered that i actually have my very own school email account! Since when did that happen?!
Even Weirong (who's still in school) didnt know about it when i told him on msn la! Damn proud discovery!
my school account is zlee003@sim.edu.sg (have not the slightest idea why there's a 003, but zlee is definitely initials!)
So amazing right?! I'm sooooo tickled by it la.
But please dont mail me stuff there... coz i've only got a habit of checking my gmail, i dont have THAT much time to check 3 accounts aday. Just one would do.
*
Hanging around the canteen during lunch time seem to be my latest fad.
and it was great seeing old friends who're still in school, as i try hard to convince people to join salsa - especially for the guys who seem to think that salsa is for sissies.
In fact they are sooooo wrong! That's where they meet all the hot girls who can dance la!
Hurhurhurhur!
*
right, heading off for dance prac soon, and my new brown eyes arrived by post today!
My wednesday has been amusing so far! Yay!