Wednesday, July 23, 2008

pool and random rattles

I met Ben for an imprompt pool session today! :D
Bugger told me that the reason why he's out is because Carbal server is having maintenance! That's right, I feeeel sooooooo appreciated as his friend right now!
Better not get me started on my long list of complaints!

Pool session was wonderful today!
For starters, i hurt my foot when i opened the glass door. It does look like a minor scratch, but it hurts even 9 hours after! The edge of the glass door took quite a chunk of my foot and now i am afraid to take a bath!

I later ended the game session by injuring my right pinky finger while i was packing the pool balls into the ball platter. That instant throbbing pain was to die for, and i left the place with a swollen pinky.

Well whining aside, my progress at the game was not too bad today though. I think i'm actually improving (after 4 months!)!
*dabs tears that glistens the corner of my eyes*
After all that $ that i've invested into my new found interest, i'd better improve!

I insisted that i should get a video of Ben doing his thing, and I am also secretly training to learn how to execute that amazing break, so that when Adi's back from stirring pond in Bali, i can.... Muahahahaha! ... Show off. Lol.



Well i'm easily amused, and its always nice to learn new party tricks what.
*
The Best friend forever phone!
Hahaha, as if!
He bought his at a whim and fancy, and i got mine because of another type of whim and fancy.

But i think that mine's still prettier! At least from the back! :D

I Dropped by union after dinner to fulfill my weekly social dancing quota (because gary said so last sunday), and it's already been a habit to drop by with Ricky, Chen Mun, Natalie, Adi and a few less constant others at least once a week.
Constant practising seems to be the only answer to improvement!
As i am after all still pretty far from my own target that i set at the start of the year, and i am definitely NOT a quitter. Hurhurhur.

While waiting for the arrival of the others that came from Studio, the early birds decided to camwhore!
Audrey cut off her long hair and now sports a very chic bob, and it makes her look so cute! Now we have similar hair length, only that her hair's tamer and chic-er than mine, while i continue my love hate relationship with that pesky curl.
So happened that we're both wearing grey pants, and our first pair of dance shoes, and they happen to be glittery gold! Think back, it feels as if it really wasn't too long ago since i first started Salsa!
But OMG! It's been 1.5 years already, and i'm still dancing like a dork. Sigh.
Lastly was fooling around at the underpass exit before i catch my last bus home!
Turns out that... i missed the last 174 home, and had to settle for the next best last bus home and walk alittle!
What to do, i'm learning to be cheapo and frugal now because i'm on project cut back for my own good. Not that i can't afford to spend, but it's time that i learn to manage my funds better.

On a side note, my beloved blanket is finally back from the wash, and i'm looking forward to bed time! You'll never know how cold and clammy it's been for me, for the past few days! I didn't even dare to turn on the air condition.
I kept shivering, even after a long hot bath, shivered on the bus when i had my jacket on, shiver when i drink water, well u get the shivering idea, and i might just shiver myself to death! (Choy! choy! choy!) I'll like to attribute my very weak physical state to the lack of proper and comfortable sleep.
Yup, so it'll be a good night tonight!

xoxo