Thursday, September 04, 2008

Meet Miss Graduate!

Hello people, I'm a Graduate!
Well saying it, takes some getting used to.

Pictures of my graduation are as follow:
My conferment booklet
Can you spot my name?
There you go!
Picture with Dad and mom - soooo who do i resemble more?
the Lee Siblings!
Da and I, it'll be her turn to be wearing the batty gown next year!
Anyway, I think look weird posing in my gown!
The brother managed to make it for the convocation in time for the food! Hahah
Yes mom's really happy that i'm graduated!
I guess amongst the 3 siblings, i was the least likely to venture into university, but Hey mommy! I'm graduated! Thank you for all the faith you've placed in me, no matter how disheartening my grades were...
It has been a long journey, and without your understanding, i wouldnt be standing here today.
and daddy, no matter how stern and nonchalent he tries to be on the exterior, we secretly know that he's happy because he offered to bring granddad along to the convocation, but due to the limited seating capacity, we couldn't. I love you daddy!
Look! Mommy's really almost as tall as us for once!
She's standing on a ledge, giving her a slight height advantage!

A Family picture, before i send them home on their own, while i move on to have fun with the friends! :D

I didnt manage to take or speak to many people on grad day, as there were throngs of people everywhere, it was chaotically messy! But every friend that i've made in school, definitely have their own unique story to tell someday, and i'd say that they will be good memories to think back to.

I took my first picture with Pris, the two of us, together with Xun Wu and Ben, made a great marketing group team but i didnt manage to spot the guys at the Atrium! :(
With Robin! He taught me how a good leader would leave no men behind!
Yes sireee! I'm gonna miss you! Work hard and earn more money soon!
With Nicky, she's soooo sweet! This girl got me a bouquet of cartoon characters all dressed in grad attire!
Mr Willie Lee!
It's interesting how we met so randomly in WIL2 session, and yet have so much to talk to in common! I had a good time laughing and chatting with him during the conferment ceremony, because the dude's seated right smack next to me! Hahahha.
If convocation was supposed to be a very sombre affair, i'd have been stoned to death by everyone surrounding me. Chih Whang! The man of our Blue Magnum Orientation Group!
He's the strong, silent one in our group!
With the girls, Larlin, Steph, Angie and myself!
Larlin, Steph, Vivi, and Mich Wong on my righ!
With viv and Wee Keong!
With Mr W himself! Da commented that this is probably the first time he look so scholarly, and i agree!
With Audrey and Adi
Miss Toh!
All the stress moment we shared with over editorial and projects woes!
A blue Magnum Group picture!
Us throwing our motar board!
Look at how hard i laughed!
I look how gleeful and amused when the hats landed, and Eddie's motar board fell into the pond nearby! *laughs even harder*
I'd say that the hat throwing bit was the best moment of the day!
Pictures with my favourite guys in Blue magnum (Justin wong Tin tin is Missing!)
With Eugene!
Jac and Robin
Eyore who graduated too!
Heading home! As usual, the ever doting Mr W never fails to send me home!
* i'll blog about my very sweet and special gift that i received from Zoe in a seperate entry.
Thank you Regan, Benny, Damian for helping her out with the gift.
-The End-