Sunday, September 28, 2008

Waves! Hello!

I have been soooo busy recently that i barely have the time to load pictures up, much less to blog!
Juggling 2 jobs, and yet still trying to keep up with my bummerina lifestyle is definitely talking a toll on me!

Not that i'm in any particular need for money, but i love both my jobs so much that i've burned almost all 7 days on work - especially now that it's nearly reaching year end, more jobs are coming in! I'm sooo going to be buried with work, if i do not plan my schedule properly!

Monday
My MC for the wisdom tooth op expired, so I went back to work, and went about doing my usual Visual Rounding.
Trekked over to the Singpore flyer for casting with Da, and i was cussing my way to the Singapore flyer, because we walked ALOT! My poor feet!
Was ravaneous by the time i met Adi for our weekly dose of Pool session - prior to pool we had steamboat buffet at Beach Road! *claps hand with glee*

Tuesday
Work
Met Da after work for costume fitting for Sunday's F1 event at DXO
Dropped by Union to social dance

Wednesday
Work
Had dinner at home for once, and i bummed around crashed out pretty early.

Thursday
Work again!
Rushed home to dress up, and headed out for my happy buffet dinner at Oriental Mandarin! I had sooo much desserts that night that i'd have think that even the ants would be scared of me. Heeehee


Friday
Work
Had buffet dinner at a japanese restaurant near office to celebrate mommy's birthday, then dropped by Union for Gary's birthday celebration and subsequently went home to crash!

Gosh! I had 3 buffets just this week alone!
Talking about being stuffed, and eating with a vengence!

Saturday
Work I - I saw Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Masa in person, up close!!!
Not that i'm star struck, but yes i could at least say that i've met them in person :D
Work II- Ate lots of Wasabi flavoured chips and snuck glances at the F1 race while working at the Meze Bar.
I'm having a sore throat from all that wasabi chips. :(
I caught the House Bunny movie after work! The show's so funny!
I swear i love chick flicks! The more bimbotic it is, the happier i am!

Quoting the movie: The eyes is like the nipples to the face.
OMG! It sounded soooooo wrong, but yet it's so right. Hahah

I guess i've got to crash soon.
Got to catch a ferry at Clark Quay terminal, and get myself ferried over to DXO from there in what i call, my exotic alien looking outfit. Sounds Weird right?!
zzZzz

Pictures coming up in Facebook soon!
xoxo!