Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Daphne's Lunar New Year's movie rating

I welcomed the Lunar New Year with open arms, as public holidays and none working days are simply considered pure bliss to me, now that I'm working.
Despite that, nothing can deny me from slacking, lazing in bed for prolonged hours and just spending time doing nothing in particular (during the weekend, that is! )   :)
Lunar New Year celebrations are pretty uneventful as like it's previous years, with the exceptions of Da and I dressing up in similar Cheong sum on the first day of the new year.
Aside from that, i've spent the entire week watching movie after movie almost consecutively!

My movie list goes something like:

3) Underworld ~ the rise of the lycans 

I would think that overall, Red Cliff was a good pick, and for laughing measures, Love matters works for me!

Mood: Cranky
I miss my very long CNY break! Not that work is horrible, but who in the right mind would say no to bumming right?