Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines!

Happy Belated Valentines day to all!
Close friends would know that i never have the habit of celebrating the 14th of February as a special day, but i did spend my saturday with my loved ones anyway!

Mommy was rather thrilled that both Da and I would be eating dinner home last Saturday, that she decided to cook a rather sumptuous (in comparison to her daily fare) family dinner for the night!
-
I also had a very pleasant surprise that kept me smiling the entire week!
A very pretty card that made its way into my hands! 
I love love love the details! 
Just wait until you take a look at the insides!
Here we go, presenting to you the face of a card!
If you look at it closely, it's definitely not a broken heart!  :)
The insides: a pretty pop out card!
So intricately carved, just looking at the handiwork alone, made me really excited! 
After i was done admiring the handiwork, a thought of horror dawned upon me!
"OMG! My status as the paper art queen has been seriously undermined!"
I was reassured that the handmade card was purchased from "i dont know where shop, and that it was made by someone else". Phew!
Yes I love the card, just like how you thought i would like it,
and your excellent grasp of Daphne's gift ideology is rather commendable.
Thank you!

*oops, i didnt get you anything.