Friday, February 13, 2009

Marina Bay!

Somebody brought me out for lunch today, and this was the awesome view that i enjoyed while munching! 
Love the green grass, and how it seems like the greenery would span forever - somewhat like an infinity pool.. only that we replace the water with  grass here, and i shall call it the infinity greens! Hahahaha!
Pity it was alittle hazy today, and that i've left my camera in the office, and i had to make do with the piteous camera from my phone ( i wasnt expecting to take pretty picture during lunch ma... despite the advance warnings that i would be brought to a cool place for lunch..)

Lunch definitely perked my mood, and would have been more awesome, if i was in a better state of appetite, as i sat around nibbling on the sandwich, stoning out and taking in the breeze. 
There are definitely days where i hate being a female, and today's definitely one of those days.

Battling with a hideously huge pimple that emerged on my left cheek, and yet another one perched prettily on my nose, it's little wonder that i wake up feeling like a charming orgress.  zZzz.
 --
I found a retarded picture of me in my phone, taken a couple of days ago after Salsa (wait a minute! that'll be last friday then..)
My hair is undeniably getting in my way, and so i tied it up, while making my way home!  :p
I've been delaying my visits to the hairdresser for the longest time, and i've finally found time to drop by!
Haircut no longer comes with expressions of "Ta dah!", because i always look the same after emerging out from the salon. 
Growing my hair long seems to take FOREVER!
I'll be needing one of those funky coloring session to liven up my boring hair soon. 
and for good measure of progress ( in case you'd think that i've got retarded hair growth or something), i've found a picture of my hair length from slightly over a year ago! 
Definitely the shortest haircut that i've gotten EVER! 
A year from now, i will be looking forward to using my hair to decorate my armpits just to gross people out. Ewwwuu! (Now that's what i call working towards a goal!) Hahahaha!