Thursday, February 12, 2009

Random things i'd do, to fend off boredom

With yet again too much time to kill in office,
I decided to flip my nano in accordance to the questions posted, just to see where it'll go.
The answers reflected looked pretty delightful to me, so i played along in here just to amuse myself,
for i refuse to partake in chain mails of any sorts, though i'll secretly think that the idiot who started the posting was horribly bored (possibly in a worst situation than me).

The instruction goes:
1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.


Here we go!

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Hysteria - Muse

2) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Cherry Lips-Garbage

3) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Fields of gold -Sting

4) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Simple - Katy Perry

5) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends - Fall out boy

6) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Hot and cold - Katy Perry

7) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Skipalong - Lenka

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Friday night saturday morning -Nouvelle Vague

9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Makes me wonder - Maroon 5

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Nothing last forever - Maroon 5

11) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne

12) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Be be your love - Rachel Yamagata

13) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Keeps getting better - Christina Aguilera

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Soulmate - Natasha Bedingfield

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Chasing pavements - Adele

16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Always be my baby - David Cook

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Breathe me - Sia

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
If I were a boy - Beyonce

19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
This aint a scene its a god damn arms race - Fallout boy

20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Creep - Karen Souza

21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Since you've been gone - Kelly Clarkson

22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Secret - Above and Beyond

23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Get High - ATB

24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
His mistakes - Usher

25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Smile - Telepopmusik

26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
I've got all this ringing in my ears and none on my fingers

27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Guess who? - Lily Allen

28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Come back down - Lifehouse

29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Other side of the world - KT Tunstall

30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
In my eyes - Milk Inc