Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
Yeah, it looks as if I've disappeared off the surface of the earth from blogging, but fret not! I'm back!
I went for a haircut about a week ago, because my hair's grown a tad too messy for my liking. It's all limp and flat, and it just looking at myself in the mirror, my mood goes all limpy and flat as well, so a haircut it was, to perk me up!
I've finally decided to go for a change in my choice of hairdresser, and she gave me bangs! :D  It was an interesting change for me, and i was mostly amused with the "massage"/ vibrating chair, while getting my hair lathered. The haircut was rather pleasant, and I left the new place feeling rather pleased! 

As usual, changes to the hair is often a good excuse to camwhore, and I ended up with a cute shot of baby instead! Argh! Just take look at his naughty face! 
And after much cajoling/threats, he finally cooperated in my pictures. Yay! :D 

--
Since it's Easter, we should always have some bunny and easter eggs involved right?!
Forget about the egg bit, and meet my 2 cuties!
The house / easter bunny's got this - . - expression in the picture..
Apart from his act shy/ act cute expression, I've also realised that Scrabbles has gone creamy at the under tummy! Oh no! He's a black bunny no more! 

Scrabbles laying on my lap, looking resigned. (I think he's given up on behaving like a crazy, wild bunny...and have gone all act cute, and cuddly like a soft toy lately.)
 
To be fair, there's also pictures of the house darling, Pixie!
Baby took this shot for me, while i was lazing on the floor with pixie. 
She's still fat and furry, but I guess age is creeping up on her.
She refuses to stand and "beg" for treats, like the way she used to. :(

Random shot of our bugsy teeth!  heh heh!
That's all for now....and I shall sign off with baby goofing in my pictures again. :D
(He was trying really hard to break my bejewel high score of the week - 130,700)
I guess i would not be able to achieve that score, without him offering his Tablet! I guess the fujitsu Tablet PC is almost as cool as a Macbook la... Tee heehee!    


Tata!