Friday, June 26, 2009

The 2 Shocking news.........

to start my otherwise boring Friday morning..
I woke up to Da's sms, telling me that Michael Jackson is dead at 7 this morning!
Comeon, 7am is too early for me to register anything, as i plonked myself back into the comforts of my warm pillows.

It was only when i was dressing up for work, when the news of his death finally sank in. OMG!
My childhood legend is dead!!
I reminisced the days where Da and I would hang out at Dad's office lounge to watch The MJ Album in LD formats! (Freaking Laser Discs, man!) We were still in primary school, as we groove to his songs, MTVs and be really facinated by his moon walking!

The LD was some sort of an early Biography, compiling the best of Michael Jackson. 
Featuring the dude himself as a kid in the Jackson 5,  snippets of his concerts and MTV made into a movie of sorts!

Even the brother who's 11 years younger has watched that LD countless times as a kid.

It's hard to comprehend that our childhood legend is dead. 
I really hope that MJ will be able to truly rest peacefully, without being plagued with all his insecurities, bad press, ailments etc. The dood's got a tough life man!

I entered office greeted by the sounds of MJ, as Valda was paying tribute to MJ by playing his songs in itunes. She later also 'fessed up that even after she's exhausted her itunes collection, all major radio stations were playing MJ's songs.... 
we really do not have much choice here... LOL.
--
Well the second schocking news that I have learnt today!


She's soooooo hot!!!

Well, apparently Megan fox recently admitted that she's not a woman. 
she's born as Mitchell Reed Fox.
OMGG!!!!
The first that I read was this... Megan Fox is a man!
There is also this video clip of Megan admitting that she's a man, a drag, a tranny where I would think that she was joking to the media...but she did look alittle emotional and upset during the interview...
Ah well...

I foresee this piece of news bursting the fantasy bubbles of millions of guys, especially so, as Transformer has just made it to the screens. 
I mimicked the sound of multiple bubbles bursting, as Valda gleefully relays the shocking new to her Boyfriend.

I think Baby will be heartbroken as well, but he's just too far away in Venice for me to assess if he's really heartbroken! 
Awwwww...come on,  don't be too sad. I still think that Megan's hot!

*Seriously i dont care if Megan Fox was a guy or not.
I just think it's  amusing. Soooo go believe what you want to, yeah?